Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Rimmel Stay Matte puder - recenzija

"A feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that won’t feel heavy or greasy. Delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish. Minimizes the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte."
"Laka formula bez ulja sa prozračnom mus teksturom koja neće biti teška ili masna.Minimizira pore."

This is what Rimmel says but I wouldn't agree 100 percent. :D
Texture is rather creamy than mousse and it definitely doesn't look fair on the skin, it could actually be a little bit heavy if you go overboard.I haven't seen it minimizes pores.
If you're looking for a cheap matte foundation give it a try.It stays on my skin up to 4-5 hours without fixes or powder foundation.This is my 2nd package and I'm really pleased with it!

Ovo kaže Rimmel ali ne bih se složila sa svim detaljima. :D
Tekstura pudera je više kremasta nego mus i definitivno ne izgleda lagano na koži, čak šta više pomalo je i teška ukoliko se pretjera s njom. Nisam primijetila da minimizira pore.
Ali ako tražite jeftin mat puder definitivno ga isprobajte. Na mojoj koži ostaje do 4-5 sati bez popravki ili pudera u prahu. Cijena mu je oko 7-8 km što je stvarno super za ovakav puder. Ovo mi je 2. pakovanje i prezadovoljna sam!


I use the shade 103 True Ivory even though I think 091 Light Ivory would suit me better but I haven't found it in my local drugstore.
Ja koristim nijansu 103 True Ivory iako mislim da bi mi bolje odgovarala 091 Light Ivory ali je nisam pronašla u obližnjem DM-u. 

No comments:

Post a Comment